SERP - Configuration
Determine whether or not Fast Simon will provide the search results for the Search Results page as well as advanced configurations.
- Theme – Select from our templates the theme for your search results page.
- Number of products per page [default is 12]
- "Did You Mean" Suggestions - When checked [default] it offers “Did You Mean” options.
- Related Searches – When checked will present customers with semantically associated searches [checked by default].
- Product Prices – Show product prices in the search results page.
- Customer Reviews – Enable displaying product review ratings in the search results page, as well as filter and sort by.
- Content (blogs, articles, pages) search – Show non eCommerce products and categories in the search results page. Results will be seen in a different tab.
SERP - Shopper Experience
- Product title lines [auto by default]
- Products per row [4 by default]
- Pagination/ Infinite Product Scroll – Allow users to see more products as they scroll down the search result page. For Premium subscription only.
- Filters layout - Present users a horizontal style dropdown with bigger product thumbnail images.
- Search results sorting – when checked enables customers to sort the results by: best match, price (low to high/high to low), newest arrivals, and popularity.
- Sold Out Banner - Display sold out banner for items which are out of stock on the search result page.
- Quick View – Enables customers to open a popup view of the desired item, instead of entering the product page. [Checked by default].
- Theme - Choose the best-looking theme for your store
- Add to Cart button – Unchecked it enables customers to quickly add products to the cart [checked by default].
- AJAX Add to Cart animation – Add to Cart using AJAX without redirecting to the cart page.
- Product SKU - Show the product SKU in the Search Results page [Unchecked by default].
- Product description – Show product description in the search results page.
- Fast Simon Search Box – Checking this box hides Fast Simon styled search box on the search result page. [Unchecked by default].
- Price Filter Slider - Show a price slider in the desktop price filter section
- Add To Cart Button Color
- Filter Titles Color
- Filter Options Color
- Product Price Color
- Product Compare At Price Color
- Product Border Color
- Product Info Alignment
SERP - Filters
Configure your site's filters. Search filters or facets are most useful to customers who would like to first see the entire range of results and only then narrow down their search by filters such as price, brand, size, etc. A list of filters that were detected by Fast Simon's search engine is shown and will be displayed to end-users.
- Drag and Drop prioritized Filters to change their order.
- Click on the “eye” icon to hide a filter.
- Click on the “pin” icon to set a filter as a prioritized one shown for all search queries.
- Click on the “list” icon to change filter’s value order.
- Automatic – filter options will be chosen automatically.
- Max number of filters to be shown to end-users - Fast Simon will present only the relevant filters to the search query - up to the max number set.
- Max number of filter options per filter – 10 by default, Fast Simon will present only the relevant options in each filter to the search query - up to the max number set.
- Max number of visible filter options per filter – number of filters that will be shown to the end-user before “show more”.
Tag Based Filters
Add new filters based on your Shopify product tags by creating a new filter name and then associate relevant tags.
You can collect as many tags as you like and arrange them under a new, unique filter name. For example, if you run a food shop you can create a filter for ingredients.
SERP - Retail Pack
- Personalized search - present shoppers smart AI personalized search experience.
- Hide Out Of Stock Variants - from the "Quick View" and color swatches.
- Color swatch filter – show color swatches for colors in the search results.
- Product variants color swatches – show color swatches for each product according to its variants.
- Color families filters – enable filtering by color families. To change the setting click on – Configure color families.
- Look-a-like visual products – present end-users visually similar products on product hover.
- Semantic Search – Check this option if you would like users to find results based on the semantic meaning of terms. For example, if a user searched for "red shoes under $200", we'll automatically find only shoes which color is red and adjust the pricing filter.
SERP - Advanced Configuration
- Show products matching ANY search terms instead of ALL – enables search based on each individual word instead of all words to return more results [checked by default].
- Present results based on prefix match rather than full word match – enables search based on prefix. Notice that this might present shoppers non ideal results due to the fact that only prefix is matched - e.g. "cat" will present users cat results but also caterpillar etc. [unchecked by default].
- Customer search source importance – Check this option if you would like to set a custom order of importance for the indexed sync data. Per each synced source you can configure it to be High, Medium or Low. Setting a specific source above another is necessary if the same keywords are found in both sources and you would like to control the ranking of results.